Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Bandit Flintlock Pistol Renders

To finish my pistol model I created some renders that will be used as concept art for promoting my game, and to enhance my personal portfolio. Camera effects such as depth of field, lens flare, dust, and ISO grime,  give the image a sense of realism whilst softening the stark digital nature inherent in 3D imagery.





I'm really pleased with the final images, a lot of work went into this asset but it shows in the finished product. It also helped me to practice the high-low poly workflow I learnt last year, and whilst I may have taken slightly longer on this than the revolver I created, this model is much more detailed. I intend for all my future assets to meet the high standards established whilst making this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment